So, you decided to travel or move to the UK.
Regardless of travelling for school or for work, you must be pretty excited. But before you get too excites, you have to pack your luggage. Good thing you came across this explainer!
Here’s all the things you’ll need:
A. Things to carry with you
1. Certificates: passport, visa, driver’s license, medical certificate. These certificates are very important, you should not put them in your check-in bag. They must be with you when you are on the plane.
2. Profile picture
4. Neck pillow—you’ll be more comfortable travel on the plane
1. Coat: 3-4 coats suitable for spring & autumn and 1-2 coats for winter
2. Top: short sleeve, long sleeve, t-shirt, jumper, vest
3. Pants, shoes, and underwear.
4. Accessories: It’s cold here in the UK, so make sure you remember to bring lots of winter clothes! Also, don’t bring so many clothes with you, otherwise your luggage will be very heavy.
C. Electronic products
Bring electronics you like such as computer, USB, or camera.
D. Things to bring for daily use
1. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner: After a long flight, the last thing you want to do is go out and buy toiletries
2. Skin care
3. Sanitary napkin—for the ladies
4. Bed sheet or bedspread: Although you can buy these items in the UK, you will probably not do it on the first day
5. Wiring board: bring a large one
6. Sewing kit
7. 2 pair of glasses: it’s not cheap to buy glasses here in UK, so do remind yourself to bring 2 pairs of glasses in case one pair of them is broken
9. Stationary—for students
That’s it. Everything you should pack for your trip to the UK.
Good luck and have a safe trip!